Thursday, December 25, 2008

Finnestad Family Christmas #1

We sure made some great Christmas memories today at Grandma and Grandpa Finnestad's house. Most of them made outside in the deep, deep snow! It was certainly a team effort to build the 9 foot snowman in the backyard....and then each person was on their own for a fun snowball fight. Sadly my attempts to whitewash Jimmy backfired and I ended up being the one all white :) We're looking forward to celebrating Christmas one last time on Sunday when Jeremy, Maria and their family arrive from Utah.

Cousins and Their 9 Foot Snowman
Aliya Playing Peek-A-Boo From the Top
Daddy's Working Like a Team
Snowtime Fun with Aliya
Finnestad Cousins
Sy's Cool Cars Gift
Helping Jonathan Open Gifts
Love Those Big Blue Eyes
JJ Was So Excited to Get New Jammies
Grandpa and Elizabeth
Now There's Trouble (Talking About the Game)
Yeah! Aliya Got Her "Hot Tea"

2 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

That snowman is AWESOME!!! The kids HAD to be in awe of that! SO COOL!!! Man alive... And YAY, Aliya has her teaset! ;-D Now the girls will have one to play with at either house!!!

Heidi Leach said...

Jennifer, I came upon your blog through Michelle Warnock's blog. I went to college with her. I was reading about your baby and he sounds a lot like mine. Unlike you, we have had very few answers. We stayed in the hospital four days and since then have had many pediatrician appointments (12), two ER visits, an echo and pulmonary doctor visit. I was wondering how you ended up with your diagnosis. I would be interested in e-mailing you if you had the time. My family and I too would like answers regarding our son and grandson. My e-mail address is heidih12@hotmail.com. Our baby's name is Levi and he was born October 2. Thank you ahead of time for any help you may have to offer. Thank you for posting about your Jonathan, as maybe it will turn into our God moment. Blessings, Heidi (Ryan & Levi) Leach (P.S. Not a very good blog updater...)