Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bitter Sweet / Bitter Cold Day!

Together with the Curreys, Myers and Wagners we sang Christmas carols and decorated a little Christmas tree at Hillcrest Memorial. Huddled together in the 22° weather, the group sang Jingle Bells and then giggled while a semi-toothless Austin sang All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth.

It was a special way to celebrate both Timothy's life and Christmas at the same time. I couldn't help but think of the impact his tiny little life has made...which then moved my thoughts to another tiny baby who has impacted the world for eternity...Jesus!

Thank you Curreys for allowing us to celebrate with you.

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

That is so neat, I'm glad it worked out to be able to do that, that the snowy roads didn't prohibit the special occasion. That marker is so beautiful, so very very beautiful.