Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas With the Earnhardts

Another celebration full of memories, laughter and just real-life livin'. You just can't beat hours of visiting, beautiful snow falling, great food - which I worked so hard to prepare (OK, you got me...I served the lasagna that Stephanie mega cooked for all of us. ha ha!)

The kids had a blast playing together and exchanging gifts. While they watched Kung Fu Panda for the first time, we enjoyed a game of Settlers (Congrats Greg on the big win!) Once the movie was over, the older boys ripped off their shirts to do a little Kung Fu fighting of their own. Can you hear that song "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting"? Very entertaining!

Though I think one of the most entertaining parts of the day was watching the kids' Christmas Performance. Despite my best efforts, I was unable to upload the video (I'll keep trying), so in the meantime...you'll just have to settle for some pictures.

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Really Getting Into It
Mikayla Getting her Groove On
Mikayla and Jordans Special Song
Away in the Manger
Abby Reading the Christmas Story from Luke 2
Very Happy Josiah
Cuddle Time with Aunt Stephanie
Kung Fu Fighting (before the shirts came off)

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

So what was Mikayla and Jordan's special song???

Looks like they had quite the long performance series! I so wish I could have seen that!!! :-D Fun stuff man, it's so fun watching all the kids getting older and becoming "themselves", and those relationships getting to be all the stronger! (kung fu fighting and all!)