Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seaside Summary August 23rd - 30th

I blinked...and our vacation was over, but looking back through the pictures I am reminded of why the week flew by so quickly. In all honesty, the first 24 hours of vacation is typically a challenge for me as I attempt to "redefine normal" for our family - establish routines, set boundaries and in essence, relinquish control and just have fun. God was gracious to remind me that He is Trustworthy and watching. I found that as I drew nearer to him throughout the week, those fears and control issues faded away. He filled me with peace, joy and gratitude for the moments we shared as a family.

There are way too many pictures to blog, so I've attempted to narrow it down. Even having done that, I'm going to have to break it up to be able to get through even a fraction of the fun we had.More to follow, but here's a picture of us with the Currey Crew. Our families had loads of fun together!

No comments: