Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Remembering Timothy

We came home from camping in time to head out to Lake Wilderness for a very special celebration...celebrating the life of Timothy James Currey. It's hard to believe it's already been 1 year since his birth. I found myself almost avoiding Jen at the park. I wasn't avoiding her because it was uncomfortable or because I didn't know what to say, but because "Remembering Timothy" are two words that hold so many memories and emotions. I struggle to be able to capture them all in a blog post. These are the moments when I am so thankful she knows my heart. She knows what an honor it was for me to be there to witness his birth...to hold my breath with her until he took his first breath...to see his siblings and other family members meet him for the first time...to hold him myself and praise Jesus for the miracle of his life...and then hold him again after he had flown from the arms of his Mommy into the arms of Jesus...making hand and foot molds as a treasured keepsake...letting go and holding on at the same time...
Kevin and Jennifer, our family is "Remembering Timothy"...and not just today. He will always be in our minds and impressed upon our hearts.Here are some pictures of the special butterfly release they did in his memory.


No comments: