Friday, July 3, 2009

Getting So Big...Literally!

Wow Jonathan is really growing up all of a sudden ~ and not just in abilities. I'm happy to say I had him on the scales a couple of days ago and he weighed in at 19 lbs. Granted he was fully clothed, but by my standards that is fantastic considering he's been so low % wise on the growth charts and I've been doing everything I can think of to put some weight on my peanut. Needless to say, I'm not as worried anymore. Although his breathing has gotten noisier again so I will be calling his Dr. just to verify that it's typical to have happen.

It's been a big couple of weeks for him. He is officially crawling everywhere...He's pulling himself up on everything...
Even greeted me at naptime the other day...
He's learning how to feed himself...(ha ha) And one of my favorites is hearing him say "Mama" when I walk into a room or he wants to get my attention. I don't know how to capture that one in a picture, but I have most certainly captured that one in my heart :)

2 comments:

aaron♥michelle said...

Too precious!! What a cute little guy!

The Earnhardt Family said...

Man alive, that boy is CUTE!!! I love that picture of him standing in his crib :-) Sure is growing up!